Request for exchange of products purchases may be honored if the following conditions are met:
- The request shall be made within five (5) days from the date of purchase.
- Receipt of payment shall be presented together with the request without any alterations in the writings.
- The product is not damaged or destroyed in any way. Packaging is un-opened, with no markings, and not tattered or destroyed.
- All sold products can only be exchanged with the same products and not cash.
- All products can be exchanged to the same products for as long as it is of the same value.
- No exchage will be honored if the reason for return is a mere change of mind.
- No cancellation of orders shall be made, for whatever grounds, after confirmation of order/s nor a “charge back” be made on the basis of the said transaction.
*For logistics reasons, possibilty of slight delay in deliveries would be possible.
Terms and Conditions
- APPLICANT applies for authorization as an JC Distributor in JC’ S Compensation Plan Program. The application is deemed approved upon issuance of JC Distributor Identification Number (ID-IN) and its corresponding activation code for the APPLICANT. There shall be no implied approval of application. JC reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason as it may deem appropriate, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the JC Policies and Procedures, as such now exist or may hereafter be amended.
- Upon payment of JC Online Package/Franchise Fee, issuance of ID-IN and submission of complete documents as may be required, the APPLICANT shall be entitled with JC freebies products. A set of products shall be given to the APPLICANT. None of these items are transferrable and not convertible into cash. These items may be availed of only by the APPLICANT and shall be issued only in the name of the APPLICANT.
- Upon receipt by JC of payment as JC Online Package/Franchise Fee, the APPLICANT shall be deemed to have completed the application stage and shall be considered as JC Distributor by JC. Thereafter, the JC Distributor shall be authorized to sell, deal with and perform all acts of JC Distributor of JC products. Within five (5) days from the issuance of the ID-IN, the JC Distributor must complete his/her registration as JC Distributor thru JC website at https://www.jcpremiere.com.
- JC Distributor’s inactive account for a period of one year shall give JC the right to automatically cancel or terminate his/her distributorship.
- JC Distributor has read and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this application form which shall likewise serve as “Distributorship Agreement” between the parties upon signing of (a) this Application Form; and (b) the JC Compensation Plan; (c) JC’S Policies and Procedures, both of which are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof for all purposes. JC reserves the right to change the Compensation Plan and the Policies and Procedure in its sole discretion at any time, and JC Distributor agrees to bound by such changes.
- JC Distributor is an independent contractor under the terms of this agreement and not an agent, employee, or legal representative of his/her sponsor or JC, and will in no way represent him/herself as such. As such, JC Distributor has no power to bind JC to any obligation and APPLICANT is solely responsible for all applicable income, sales, social security, unemployment or other taxes, licenses and free arising out of JC Distributor activities hereunder.
- JC Distributor will not produce, promote, or use materials of any kind describing JC names, programs, and products and trademarked, copyrighted, or otherwise except as may be permitted in JC policies.
- JC Distributor shall have the duty to supervise and train any applicants that he/she may sponsor. JC Distributor shall accurately and completely explain JC’S program when presenting them to others.
- The JC Distributors undertakes to make clear and reiterate in any presentation the following: (a) that no earnings are guaranteed by JC or its programs; (b) no JC Distributor will earn money solely by sponsoring; (c) commissions are based on products sales; (d) that there are no exclusive territories for JC Distributors in the program.
- JC Distributor fully understands that compensation shall only be paid based on sales of product packages to consumer and users as defined in the Policies and in the Company’s Compensation Plan.
- The rights granted to the JC Distributor hereunder is not transferrable. Any sale or assignment of this Agreement of JC Distributorship shall be void, not binding upon JC and shall not be honoured by the latter.
- The JC Distributor hereby represents that he/she is of legal age, and qualified, capable and complement to undertake any of the obligations of the JC Distributor as set forth herein and in the Policies and Procedures.
- The JC Distributor undertakes to keep confidential all information it obtained by reason of, arising from and in relation to JC’S products, including sales group genealogy.
- Venue and jurisdiction for any action pertaining to this Agreement or any disagreement or claim between the parties hereto shall be filed and heard in the courts of San Juan City Philippines only.
- JC reserves the right to cancel or terminate any JC Distributor for cause as such is defined in the policies.
- A minimum purchase of one product package is necessary to become a JC Distributor.
- In accordance with banking practices, checks issued to the Dealer must be claimed and negotiated within six (6) months from date of issuance, thereafter which, the Dealer has to pay a minimal fee for check reissuances. However, if a check remains unclaimed for a period of one (1) year any amount due hereunder shall be deemed forfeited.
- JC Distributor shall not join other multi – level marketing or engage in direct-selling activities that offer products that are similar to or in competition with the JC Products. Violation of these conditions shall be a ground for outright termination of JC Distributor’s membership and automatic deactivation of his/her account/s.
- Any and all notices required or permitted under this Contract shall be written in English and shall be delivered to the party by electronic mail address indicated by the JC Distributor in the Application Form. The JC Distributor shall notify JC in writing of any changes to the said electronic mail address. All notices sent to the said electronic mail address are deemed to have been received within 24 hours from the date and time the same sent. For this purpose, it shall be the duty of the JC Distributor to ensure that the given electronic mail address is working, activated, kept and maintained throughout the Term of this Agreement. The JC Distributor is estopped from denying receipt of notices by reason of non-receipt on notices due to deactivated email address of any similar reason.
- The JC Distributor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of his/her responsibilities under this Agreement and under the law. He or She recognizes JC’S goodwill and reputation are essential to its business. As such, JC Distributor shall not make or publish any remarks or comments, written or verbal, that tend to malign, defame, or dishonour the JC its stockholders, directors, officers, employees and agents or discredit any of the JC‘S products. Should the JC Distributors make any such statement or comment in social, print, video, radio, television or any other form of medium against JC, the latter shall have a ground to automatically terminate the Distributor’s membership and deactivate his/her account/s without prejudice to the institution of appropriate actions against him/her.
Term of Use
JC Premiere Business International Inc. (http://www.jcpremiere.com and http://www.jcpremiere247.com) offers services to you with the following conditions:
- By visiting, browsing, and using our website you automatically accept all terms and conditions listed here and other parts of the website.
- All materials published in our website are protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law in the Philippines and internationally.
- All materials, information, and software published and used on this site are exclusive property OF JC Premiere Business International Inc.
- All logos, taglines, product names and designs are trademarks and intellectual property of JC Premiere Business International Inc. and all rights are reserved.
- You hereby grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide access and license to use any information or materials you submit through our website for the main purpose of marketing our services. You agree to waive your moral rights to be the owner of any of the materials we may modify or alter from your submission.
- You may not use any materials or information in our website that you have downloaded, duplicated, or copied for the benefit of another merchant or other third parties without the written consent of JC.
- You agree to comply with any instructions for using our website at all times.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account’s username and password for restricting other computers from access to your computer.
- You accept and agree to be responsible for all activities under your account.
- You shall not submit any illegal, threatening, invasive of property, viruses and any other materials that are considered unlawful and unethical to our website. JC reserves the right to remove such materials or contents. Furthermore, JC reserves the right to perform legal actions against you.